Nyár utca 6.
Marco Polo the now-famous hostel in downtown Budapest, Hungary is open all year. Hostel located in the heart of the city, luxury rooms are cheaper than a hotel, very clean, organised and tidy, great access to public transport, great nightspots nearby.
Our double and quad rooms are bright and comfy and have telephone and TV, plus en-suite bathrooms. As for our dormitories, We've yet to find another anywhere that even comes close. Each 12 bed room is divided into 2-bunk areas with their own lockers. Each dorm is next to a dedicated bathroom with two sinks, showers and WC's. All of our spacious rooms are meticulously clean and well-kept.
• Breakfast is not included in room rates. It is available at
• Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby.
• The hotel is located in a paid parking zone.
• The hotel has no own parking lot.
• Public garage is available near the hotel, charges apply.
• The hotel is not wheelchair accessible.
• Baby cots are available on request.
• Children under 6 stay free in their parents' room if no extra beds are required.
• Pets are welcome free of charge.